Thursday, March 15, 2007

Surreal.


whimsical triplets
Originally uploaded by jamie3529gq.
sur·re·al [suh-ree-uhl, -reel]
–adjective
1. having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dream; unreal; fantastic: surreal complexities of the bureaucracy.

I think that's the state of mind I'm in. Life seems so surreal at this point. It seem too fantastic to be true. Now, I'm a realist. I fully know that life will have hard times to go along with the good times....but life has such a feeling of promise...and that's a wonderful feeling.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful adjective! With Daniel by your side your life can stay "surreal" everyday - even for a realist!

Rachel said...

Enjoy these last few days before the wedding! I remember how surreal everything felt for me, too...it's a wonderful feeling...and there will be plenty of surreal moments after the wedding, too! :) So excited to see you in a week!

Your new big sister :)

Blog Archive