Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Big Day.


0074
Originally uploaded by Whitley
So, I think I've looked at these pictures a thousand times, and everytime I do....I justs think about how incredibly blessed I am. I have the best man in the world, the greatest family & friends. God is so good.

I've uploaded 205 of the 400 pictures from that day. All pictures were taken by MeWha and you can visit her site here.

So take a peek...you want to, don't you? Click here.

p.s. Cunningham caught the garter...and Melody caught the bouquet. What a great day!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So I know I'm a little late - for the life of me, I could NOT type the link for your new blog correctly!! But I just looked through all the pictures and I have to say, besides being gorgeous and obviously happy, that is a face that I truly miss. I think of you often!

Blog Archive