Friday, July 13, 2007

...This greyhound is delta bound...

...take me home......Okay. So not really...though I love 'Home' by Marc Broussard. Daniel and I are headed to Myrtle Beach this weekend....YAY! We are so looking forward to having a mini-vacation for the weekend! Pictures will be taken, lots of sun will be soaked in, and FOOD of wonderful tastes will be eaten. Ahhh. I love the beach!

In other news...not much is going on in the Lanning household. Daniel and I are in the process of selling our house in Michigan and we should close on the house July 27, Lord willing. Please pray with us that all will go through and that the buyer would be blessed by it. For those of you who didn't know...Daniel and I have been paying 2 mortgages since we've been married....now don't get me wrong, this is not a complaint...this is a praise report! The Lord provided for Daniel and I the whole time to be able to do both...now...we've learned how to live without that money...and live off of less. God is so good and so faithful and his plans have been perfect from the start.

I read this today....and felt like it applied to my statements about our house...and more than that...my life.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We are so excited about the closing of your home....and will pray that all will go well! Have a GREAT mini-vacation - just what you both need! :) That verse from 2 Samuel 22 says it all!
Love you both

Deb said...

What a beautiful passage. Thank you for sharing it.

Praying for the house closing to go smoothly.

Have a safe mini-vacation!

Blog Archive