Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving.....


Karen, Whit, Kristy & Kathy
Originally uploaded by Whitley
Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving again tomorrow? Its just amazing how quickly the years fly by.

Daniel and I are on our way to Albany, GA, today to spend Thanksgiving with my Granny & Pa...and all my cousins. (Pictured here, a few of my cousins at my G&P's for Thanksgiving 2005). Crazy enough, I don't think I'v been to my G&P's since 2005 for Thanksgiving. I love being there with about 30 of my family members, listening to new and old stories. The smell of all the wonderful food prepared by loving hands and more. The desserts are always in another room....lined up...side by side....screaming my name on a constant basis while there.

It's sad that we don't get to spend more time with our extended family. There are so many things that I don't know about my extended families day-to-day lives.....it makes me kind of sad that I miss out.

Well, this will be Daniel's first holiday experience down in the deep south. Should be interesting. Video and pictures to come.

We pray that your Thanksgiving will be wonderful, and happy and blessed. Safe travels to you all.

No comments:

Blog Archive