Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 Weeks Notice

In lieu of my 2 weeks notice given at work last week...Daniel and I rented the Sandra Bullock version of '2 Weeks Notice.' I like it, though it's not really my favorite...and Daniel was a trooper and was up for watching it. Having said that. Yes. I have taken a job elsewhere.

Where?...you may ask. Well. I have accepted the position of 'Guest Services Director' at Elevation Church. I couldn't be happier, and the same for my sweet husband. It's amazing how the Lord connected all of the dots for me to be ready 'for such a time as this.'

YAY!

So much more come. Just wanted to share the good news.

**
In other news...this Thursday, fun and excitement begins in our home. Daniel's parents are flying from Michigan down for a visit. They will be staying with us the first couple of nights...and we can't wait to show them all around and give them a Southern meal (from Mert's) that they couldn't possibly forget.

Daniel's sister, Rachel, and her family have flown from Taiwan and will be staying with us too! So fun....We'll have all of the family together in one place (Daniel's 3 sisters and their families as well as his parents). It's not until you have to live a part from everyone that you really realize how special the times together are. We'll have TONS of pictures for you soon!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats on the new job! I LOVE the new look on your blog. Enjoy your family time -- it is precious.

E said...

Have fun with Dan's fam!

Blog Archive