Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...

...to my mom, Debbie....I am so thankful for a mother as wonderful as you...you've loved me, encouraged me, and challenged me to be a better person. I love that you care about us making decisions for ourselves...and guiding us when we need it along the way. I love the way you love Daniel as if he was born as your own son. Thank you for your selfless acts of love you give everyday. Your humor, approachability, dependability, love and example spurs me on to be the kind of mother you are to our own children. You are the best mom I could have ever hoped for and I wouldn't trade a single moment of my life with you in it. I love you mom and I pray that this year is your best yet!

...to my mom, Nancy....I love you. Thank you for the godly example you have been in my life and for the way you show love to dad...I know it has helped me to love Candice better and deeper. Thank you for your selflessness in raising us and being willing to go anywhere and do anything for us. I wouldn't be half the man I am today if I hadn't learned life lessons that you showed by the way you live and communicate with those around you. I know it is not easy living next door to the church, but the sacrifices you have made-and continue to make-are huge and do not go unnoticed. I hope we have many more years to live together on this earth. I love you.

Mom Whitley_border 1 (Candice's Mom-Debbie)

Nancy_border_1 (Daniel's mom-Nancy)

No comments:

Blog Archive