Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whirlwind of sorts...

Can you believe that Christmas is less than 6 days away? I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed this year.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to the following....
Dec. 15: Matthew (my brother) 24 years old & my great aunt Geraldine
Dec. 19: Blake (my cousin) 6 years old
Dec. 20: Tashara (my best friend) age not shared :)
Dec. 25: My late Papa Jackson (great grandfather)
Dec. 26: Lisa (Doolittle)
Dec. 28: Mom

So...Niffer & Jared's wedding was beautiful and the reception food was FANTABULOUS!!! Oh my! Sullivan's outdid themselves. It was a choice of roasted chicken and shrimp/lobster ravioli. YUM!

Daniel and I also got to hang out with Sara, Jared and Noah. They are too cute...and so fun! We also strolled down to do Christmas with my parents in Augusta. So fun....and it was great to see them. Thanks Mom & Dad for everything. We love you.

The engagement pictures with Lanna are fantastic....and they will be shared when we receive them...till then...be on the end of your toes!

Pictures from the weekend will be posted soon...

No comments:

Blog Archive