Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I just got...

the 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom Nicor by Nikon. It will be a super help to the weddings, engagement pix & family pix I will be taking this year...and to come. It's a well-rounded lens...and I am THRILLED that I could get it...to top it off....it was on sale!

My next purchase will be the Nikon SB600 (flash).

YAY for photography stuff!
******

Daniel will be here tomorrow! YAY! It's his last official 'visit' until he moves down here to marry me! I visit once more in February....wow. Hard to believe we only have 58 more days till we tie The Knot!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love taking pictures. Wished you lived closer to give me lessons!

You two have a fun weekend and hopefully we'll see you again in February.

danlanning said...

i'm coming today!!!!

Blog Archive