Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day 2007


Happy Valentine's Day 2007
Originally uploaded by Whitley.
I realize it's been a week or so since I've blogged...and I do apologize for that....but with 38 more days till our wedding...I figure that's a good enough excuse as any!

I was able to spend Thurs-Mon with Daniel in FREEZING temperatures in Michigan....now I see why he wants to live in the south...sunshine and warmer temperatures...to be sure!

Well...life is good...what can I say....Happy Valentine's Day....I have the best man out there...I love you Daniel!!!

pix from the weekend coming soon!
more engagement and wedding pix to be taken!
photography website...about to premier!

3 comments:

Life Inside the Champagne Bubble said...

I read your blog all the time at work and I love your positive outlook. It is so uplifting!!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Thanks so much! Hope you had a WONDERFUL V-day! The pix on your blog sure look like both of you did!

danlanning said...

i have the best woman ever...i love you, candice!

Blog Archive