Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hi there...

So...tonight Daniel and I are going to a small group from Elevation Church. We've been attending there since we were married...and we are really enjoying and looking forward to being a part of it. It's always fun getting to meet new people and starting over....and we can't wait to jump in a get started! So....tonight should be fun to meet with our small group for the first time!

In other news..the Volunteer Banquet was a success here at the shelter. So many volunteers came on Tuesday....and it was just wonderful. I have to brag on my husband...who came and helped. I am the envy of all women I know...b/c my man goes the extra mile on everything. Seriously. He's the best man I know.

The rodeo...my last post. A rain out. Yes..after 3 weeks of no rain in the Carolinas....it fell....so we didn't get to go...but we were SO thankful for the rain.

Hmmm. I'm sure there's more....but I'll save it for another day....

No comments:

Blog Archive