Friday, June 08, 2007

Yup....I'm cutting....


Today is our FUN day
Originally uploaded by tumbleweed1937
So I'm getting my hair cut today. It is SO long...and I'm not sure what I'll do...but my husband says he's game for anything (he's wonderfully supportive...I'm a lucky girl)...so we'll just see. I love haircuts...nothing makes you feel better than to have someone wash, dry & style your hair...

...so on another note...Daniel and I started getting up at 6:30 am for walks, then we do sit ups, and have breakfast on the porch. It's delightful. While it's hard to get up, believe me...it's like we add an extra 1 1/2 to our days with each other. It's the perfect time to talk, pray ...and just connect to one another. I love it. I've got a GOOD, no GREAT man.

I'm sappy. I know, but you should be too. Nothing wrong with gushing over your spouse.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive