Friday, August 03, 2007

Congrats Susan & Scott



Take a look at the slideshow....my good friend, Susan, (from college) is getting married to an awesome guy...Scott! They will be tying the knot next year...we will be providing the pix for them...I am SO happy for her...and can't wait to go up to Baltimore for the wedding!

***
I am deeply saddened by what has happened in Minnesota. You can't see those images and not be affected. I also just read this family's story ...and broke down. I have to believe that God has ordered our days, and in a blink of an eye, it could be our time...but those that are left, must grieve and heal. I just can't imagine. I just can't imagine.

***
I have been learning and have been challenged lately on prayer; what it means, what it's for, my perception of it and more. Last Sunday we had a guest speaker from SeaCoast church come and speak on it (fantastic job) and we've discussed it further with our small group. I'm still 'chewing' a bit more on what I'm learning....but more on that is to come.

***
I posted late yesterday our pictures from our trip last week. Click here if you didn't get to see them. If you dare..

No comments:

Blog Archive