Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tagged......and still feeling the tingle....

My gal pal, friend and the delightfully delectable, Jessi, has tagged me...and since I don't do this often...I'm doing it today...besides, it's fun! Oh...and p.s. if you haven't read her refreshingly honest blog, you should...she's a wise duckie!

I've been tagged. Rules of the tag: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits or embarrassing things about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I'm narcoleptic, well, not really...but I fall asleep EASILY! Ever since I was little...I was the first at slumber parties to fall asleep. At my childhood best friend's (Brooke) 7th or 8th birthday party, all the girls got together, watched Newsies a thousand times and...then we would all get in our sleeping bags...and we would start giggling and laughing....and then all that I could remember was...waking up in the morning hours before the others. Even today...and many stories later...(from friends who know me well)...it's happening today.
2. I'm type A. This is not a bad thing....I like our house in order and clean (all but making the bed...I could go without making the bed, ever). I love organization and planning. My co-workers always laugh that I have a notebook to log my phone messages ..it's VERY detailed...I know who, what, when, where and why they called....and I document the day, time and content of the returned message...and whether or not I actually got them on message or the person. Yes. I'm detailed.
3. Tickling my husband is one of my greatest joys. Why? Because it's a double-standard that he allows me to enjoy. I also enjoy putting a cold drink up against his skin. Because he laughs and has the cutest voice. He's such a good sport.
4. I always sneeze 3 times in a row, without fail.
5. I'm fascinated with peoples ages. I love to know how old people are, what year they were born...in relation to me and my husband. It's quirky, truly, but I like it.
6. Clothing, jewelry, fashion + sales tags= a wonderful combination. I love all of those things, but rarely ever will I pay full price for them. Looking great doesn't have to cost a fortune.
7. Pictures, Arts and Music are my passion. I love to creatively express myself. I don't need others to appreciate it (though I really like it when my husband and family do)....just to have the rare & beautiful 'a-ha' moments with them...and to constantly learn something new.
8. I love hanging out with my family. I love showing them off (esp. my husband) to everyone around. I'm so incredibly loved, supported and cared for...and I feel safe when with them.
And I'm tagging:
1. Daniel (my husband...we share a blog...so he'll probably do it right here a post or two later)
2. Nancy (mom-in-law)
3. Reba (sis-in-law)
4. Rachel (sis-in-law)
5. Liz (sis-in-law)
6. Michelle
7. Sara
8. Lori

ENJOY!

No comments:

Blog Archive