Saturday, November 24, 2007

What's on our iPod?


STEVIE WONDER
Originally uploaded by Cheesesays.com
Well....if the picture isn't an indicator...Stevie Wonder is my favorite performers of all time. This past week..my husband bought us tickets for part of my Christmas gift. Talk about the best gift EVER.....I am SO SO excited! Next week.....he'll (Stevie) serenade me with my favorite songs.

Other music rolling through...
Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)-Wyclef Jean
Kiss Kiss- Chris Brown
B-tender- Akon & T-Pain
Stronger- Kanye West (it's overplayed...but never gets old to me)
Last Name- Carrie Underwood
Do You Feel Me- Anthony Hamilton
Only Fooling Myself- Kate Voegele
Moon- Emily King
Lost in this Moment- Big & Rich
She's Everything- Brad Paisley
For the First Time- Kenny Loggins
Train Wreck- Elliott Yamin
Anything Robin Thicke & Justin Timberlake

more to come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOly moly-your play list is VERY similar to my list on my ipod at the moment-you have great taste!

Blog Archive