Thursday, December 20, 2007

Magic


Magic
Originally uploaded by Whitley
Ooh...Oh Oh it's MAGIC...you know....NEVER believe it's not so.....

I like that song. This picture is from one of our many Christmas parties...and we still have 2 more to go! Click here to see more.... they will be the last 5 or so pictures in the set...

In other news....I was asked by my Granny to take pictures of old pictures of family around their home (to preserve and share them). So...I did...and here are the results...these are pictures of my Granny & Pa...and their parents. I love that I will be able to share these with our children and grandchildren one day.

We are now working on finishing up Raven's pictures...and hopefully will have all of those edited today. Ahhh...I love photography.

More to come....

No comments:

Blog Archive