Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Easy as 1,2,3



First…I’d like to give a shout out to our nephew, Micah Matthew, who turns 1 today. We love you and look forward to the day you live closer to us…so we can spoil you rotten! You are so fun and sweet to be around you. Aunt Can & Uncle Dan love you tons. We’re sending our love to Taiwan for you today!

Second…If you will take a look to all of our links, you may notice that they are looking a little different today. We have added more than double the links we had before. We have links to our Elevation Staff Homies that I work with. We have links to our favorite photographers. We have links to blogs of folks we like to keep up with (with the exception of family…we’ve decided to keep those on the DL). Not all of our links link us and we are totally comfortable with that *wink wink* .

Third…I am off to Newspring today with the rest of the Elevation Staff. I’m totally looking forward to catching up with my old homies from there. It’s so hard to believe that I have been gone from Anderson for 3 years! God is doing some amazing things there.

No comments:

Blog Archive