Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A REAL Daniel Fast.

Starting on Sunday we at Elevation Church (staff, volunteer leaders, and others) were given the challenge by Pastor to begin a Daniel Fast for 21 Days. Honestly, I have never been more excited than I am now about being part of something so much bigger than myself. We are praying for MANY lives to be changed during our Gospel Series that begins this Sunday. I can't think of a better way to pray and give than by doing this. There are people in my life that I want to have 'Come and See' and I can't wait to watch God work in so many lives....

....not only are we fasting foods....but I am fasting my husband. (Not literally) Daniel is in Conway getting licensed in something for his job....and I didn't get to see him. So...I guess I am doing a Daniel fast in the true sense of the word!

**Keep your eye open for some bridal portraits today or tomorrow.**

No comments:

Blog Archive