Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Song For You...

I love that Donny Hathaway sad sad song. I love the Herbie Hancock/Christina Aguilera version of that song. The interesting thing about it...is that the lyrics will never apply to me again. It occurred to Daniel and I a couple of weeks ago...we no longer need sad break-up songs...or songs about how our heart is broken over love....thank the Lord for that!

So...as the title states....I am going to give you some of my favorite sad songs...(ps. the doseage is this...do not spend TOO much time listening to these songs.....b/c I promise....sun comes after the rain.) There are PLENTY more I could share with you...but I didn't want to bore you! Have a great Friday! We are going to sell some stuff at the FLEA MARKET!!!!

Song-Artist, 'Album'
Superstar-Lauryn Hill, 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill'
Rain- Patty Griffin, 'Impossible Dream'
My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne, 'Let Go'
Fighter-Christina Aguilera, 'Stripped'
Tired of Being Alone-Al Green, 'Al Green's Greatest Hits'
Waiting In Vain-Annie Lenox, 'Serendipity Soundtrack'
Falling out of Love-Aqualung, 'Strange & Beautiful'
Tonight I Wanna Cry-Keith Urban, 'Better Days'
You'll Think of Me-Keith Urban, 'Golden Road'
Sweet Thing-Mary J. Blige, 'What's the 411?'
Never Give Up On Love-Bobby Tinsley, 'Page 1'
I Can't Make You Love Me-Bonnie Raitt, 'The Best of Bonnie Raitt
One Last Cry-Bryan McKnight, 'Burned'
The L.A. Song-Dave Barnes, 'Brother Bring the Sun'
White Flag-Dido, 'Life for Rent'
Love Again-Falls Lost, 'Falls Lost'
Run-Honestly, 'Have a Nice Life'
This Perfect Thing-Honestly, 'Have A Nice Life' ****
Biggest Mistake & Lovin' You- Javier, 'Javier'
Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No- Jill Paquette
We Might As Well Be Strangers-Keane, 'Hopes & Fears'
Emotions-Mariah Carey

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

i can't believe it's only 12 more days...seriously.... i can't WAIT until the 24th...I will tell him hi...and we can't wait to see you!!!

Blog Archive