Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Happy Ending.


DSC_0446
Originally uploaded by Whitley
Brett & Jes (Allen) Crisp were married a month ago on September 2. Daniel and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding in Asheboro, NC. Their families were just lovely and a pleasure to spend the day with...and organized....they were.

I've shared a couple of those pictures from their special day...in this set. Feel free to click here to see some of them....

In other news...Daniel and I have made it back from our 22 hour journey on Friday night. We had an amazing time in Asia...and can't wait to edit and share our pictures with you (it will be a week or two...we have to edit our nephews 1st birthday pix first). The first day back...we thought that jet lag had not really bothered us....but when we woke up Sunday morning at 11 am....we realized...it was only the beginning. I've never had a hangover, but my guess is, jetlag is the closest thing to it.

More to come...more to come...we are just catching up. Hope you had a glorious week! p.s. I'm steal trying to fix up my blog look...it just disappeared. Anyone have a cool template that would work?

1 comment:

Nika said...

I am relaunching my blog (I need to get with my hosting people-I am on wordpress) but have you thought about possibly remixing the template building around the your business name or name?...I am not an HTML layperson but just a thought?

Glad you had an amazing trip..can't wait to see the picture....

Have a great week!

Blog Archive