Friday, April 25, 2008

All-Inclusive.

That's one thing I like about cruises. They are all inclusive....food, fun, lodging and the beautiful ocean...all at your fingertips. It's amazing....(wait for it...you'll see where I'm headed with this one..)

As an 'update' on the friend deal...God has really been refining us. Daniel and I have put our neck out and have really reached out to those around us. We still feel far from where we want to be....but God has SO encouraged us.

One of the biggest things I have learned about myself, and I think Daniel would agree. I have learned how important it is to include people. I think about times when I knew that I should included other's or invite others--and I didn't. Why? It was inconvenient, I was selfish...there were many reasons. Now...as Daniel and I have ventured out into the married world...we've learned that some friendships (even family at times) require you to have children to be friends with them...while there are others...that don't have 'openings' in their lives for new friends.

I must say that I am changed for this experience...and I thank the Lord for the way he has taught both Daniel and I to make those around us feel included, important, encouraged, edified and more.

That's all. More pictures to come soon. PS the new blog look is to allow us to post larger pictures ...all of our links can be found at the very bottom of our page.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive