Monday, July 14, 2008

Chicken's Up!

Yeah...I love that phrase. My friends from undergrad would say it often...and well, it kind of stuck!

As promised..we have pictures from the 'Night at McGlohon'...Daniel gets the credit for taking these amazing pictures...I was the second shooter on this one....Nice work love!

Go here to see...






Also...from CD release Sunday...check out pictures from Providence (by Daniel) or Butler (by Sean Lyon)..they are great! Thanks guys for your time volunteering to do these pictures and cranking them out so quickly!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, elevation looks crazy awesome! woo woo! :)

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Candice, I frequent your blog to check out your photography. I just wanted to say that if my son ever dissapears, I am coming straight to the church office to check under your desk because you have been "eye-balling" him a whole lot lately! ;0)

Blog Archive