Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Throwbacks.

I love music. It's at the top of my list of things I love being a part of. I love the way a song can totally move you, whisk you away and take you to another place. I have had some of my best and worst moments AND most all of my favorite memories can be accompanied with a song that takes me there, somehow.

So...I've decided to make it my goal to dig down and find all of my old favorites and have a day of throwbacks each week...possibly intermingled with some of my new faves...


Throwbacks
Like This & Like That --Monica off of her Miss Thang album (listen to this and you'll be bobbing your head in no time....download...you know you want to!)
Before You Walk Out of My Life--also Monica off of her Miss Thang album
Why I Love You So Much--last one off of Monica's Miss Thang album
U.N.I.T.Y- Queen Latifah off of her Black Reign album
Paradise- LL Cool J & Amerie off of his 10 album
All I Have- J. Lo ftg. LL Cool (this one was downloaded by accident...but it was a beautiful mistake)
Weak--SWV for anyone that grew up in the 90s...this was a Walkman Essential. Love it.
I'm So Into You--SWV (you'll have your windows down and the speakers bumpin with this one)

Have a Happy Wednesday...lots of pictures are about to be posted....this week....wait for it...

No comments:

Blog Archive