Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I love this man.


Sunday Huh
Originally uploaded by Whitley.
period. I love this man...and as March 24 draws closer...I am convinced that God's plans are good--and his grace. Oh...his grace. Thank you God for Daniel. The pix I promised from my visit 2 weekends ago are here.

So ummm. American Idol nights have begun once again. YAY! I so look forward to the quality time with some chicas...making a meal...and just putting our wonderful 2 cents worth about the show. Aww. Today is that day...

2 comments:

Brett said...

we do need to schedule some engagement pics....Jes starts her job next week, so we'll have a better idea of when we'll be available then. hope you enjoy your american idol time!

danlanning said...

and i still love the woman who puts up these types of pictures of me! :)

Blog Archive